UCHealth was a Gold Sponsor at our recent CLHC “Moving Mountains Conference” on October 7, 2017. See them again on October 6, 2018
At UCHealth, we do things differently.
We strive to promote individual and community health and leave no question unanswered along the way. We know how fast the world of health care is changing, and we push ourselves to stay ahead of the curve. Our growing team of talented providers stands ready to address your every health need. UCHealth’s Comprehensive Lung and Breathing Program was recently ranked as the #1 Pulmonology program in the nation by US News and World Report. Our lung and respiratory care program treats patients throughout the Rocky Mountain region, as well as nationally. While our nationally recognized and highly skilled physicians use the most advanced treatments and technologies for patient care, our entire team is committed to leading the way in patient care, research and education, including:
- Internationally recognized clinical expertise.
- Research in groundbreaking techniques and treatments.
- Advanced medical and surgical therapies
Specialties of UCHealth’s Comprehensive Lung and Breathing Program include:
- Autoimmune lung disease
- COPD and emphysema
- Disorders of the upper airway (laryngology)
- Head and neck cancer
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT)
- Interstitial lung disease
- Interventional pulmonology
- Lung and other thoracic cancers
- Lung transplantation
- Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis (PAP)
- Pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Sinus and nasal disease (rhinology)
- Sleep medicine and surgery